A. 教育哲学B. 教育心理学
C. 教育学 D. 教学论
A. 教学工作B. 公共关系
C. 行政工作D. 总务工作
A. 控制的需求B. 包容的需求
C. 感情的需求D. 自我实现的需求
A. 有意注意 B. 无意注意
C. 兴趣 D. 知觉
A. 认知领域B. 日常生活领域
C. 情感领域D. 动作技能领域
A. 自愿性B. 自主性
C. 灵活性D. 多样性
A. 认知者的需要B. 社会态度与行为的关系
C. 人际交往D. 逻辑推理的定势作用
A. 四书B. 文法C. 修辞D. 辩证法
Ⅰ. 词汇与结构/Vocabulary and structure(15分)
1.Lee came to Beijing in 2005. He has been here _______ than you.
A. longB. longerC. longestD. the longest
2.——Whats in the _______?
——There are some _______ and _______ in them.
A. photos; potatoes; radiosB. photos; potatoes; radioes
C. photoes; potatos; radiosD. photos; potatos; radios
3.There _______ many students in the library after school every day.
A. hasB. have
C. isD. are
4.Would you please_______the new words for us?
A. to readB. read
C. readingD. reads
5.——What a nice MP5! Whose is it?
——Its _______. My father bought it for me.
A. meB. him
C. hisD. mine
6.David is good_______English, but he doesnt do well_______PE.
A. at; on B. at; in
C. at; with D. in; at
7.——Have you made up your mind _______ the sick kids?
——By singing songs.
A. what to tellB. how to cheer up
C. when to helpD. where to look after
8.I have got many collections of snow globes. You may take _______ if you like.
A. eitherB. one
C. itD. none
9.——Whats the woman?
A. She 40B. She fine
C. Shes a teacherD. Shes tall
10. ——Are Jim and Bob playing outside?
——_______. They are doing their homework in the study.
A. EitherB. Both
C. NeitherD. None
11. ——Have you _______ your father recently?
——No. He doesnt often write to me.
A. heard about B. heard of
C. heard from D. got from
12. ——Its difficult for the village children to cross the river for school.
——I think a bridge _______ over the river.
A. was builtB. is being built
C. has been builtD. should be built
13. This week, the weather _______ to change every day: One day is hot, the next is cold.
A. seemsB. looks
C. soundsD. feels
14. Keep practicing and you _______ your English.
A. improveB. will improve
C. improvedD. were improving
15. The newdesigned car is on show now. I wonder _______.
A. how much it costB. how much did it cost
C. how much it costsD. how much does it cost
Ⅱ. 完形填空/Close (15分)
Itzhak Perlman was born in Israel. But his music has made him a citizen of the world. He has played in ____16____ every large city. He has won fifteen Grammy Awards and four Emmys.
Perlman suffered a terrible disease which hurt his ____17____ at four. Today he uses a wheelchair or walks with crutches（拐杖). But none of these ____18____ him from playing the violin. As a young child, he took his first lessons at the Music Academy of Tel Aviv. Very quickly, his ____19____ talent was recognized. At the age of thirteen he went to the United States to ____20____ on television. His playing led him to the Juilliard School in New York.
His music is full of power and strength. It can be ____21____ or joyful, loud or soft. But people say it is not the music ____22____ that makes his playing so particular. They say he is able to show the joy he ____23____ in playing, and the feelings that great music can express.
Anyone who has attended（出席） his performance will tell you it is exciting to watch him play. His face changes ____24____ the music from his violin changes. He smiles and closes his eyes when the music is light and happy. He often ____25____ dark when the music seems dark and frightening.
Itzhak Perlman has received many honours, and continues to receive honours for his music.
16.A. evenB. almost C. onlyD. already
17.A. handsB. armsC. legsD. eyes
18.A. stoppedB. movedC. protectedD. got
19.A. commonB. usualC. simpleD. special
20.A. practiseB. watchC. appearD. train
21.A. happyB. cheerfulC. noisyD. sad
22.A. aloneB. lonelyC. aliveD. available
23.A. touchesB. feelsC. developsD. achieves
24.A. asB. whileC. andD. or
25.A. performsB. thinksC. looksD. sounds
Ⅲ. 阅读理解/Reading comprehension（50分）
Are you looking for something fun and would you like to help others in your spare time? Then join us to be a volunteer! Were a nonprofit（非营利的） organization. We have volunteer jobs of all ages. Anyone, from twelveyearold children to people in their seventies can become a volunteer.
You can help people in many ways. Schools need help with taking care of children while their parents are working. Hospitals need volunteers to look after children while their parents are seeing a doctor. Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats without homes. There is something for everyone.
“As a volunteer, I dont want to get anything. Seeing the childrens happy faces, Im happy, too,” said Carlos Domingo, an old woman of 62. “I often played computer games in my spare time before. Now I help older people learn how to use computers,” said another volunteer at the age of 18.
If everyone helps out a bit, well have a better world to live in. Interested? Call us at 1-800-555-5756 or visit our website:www.activol.com.
26. When do the volunteers help others?
A. In their spare time.B. At weekends.
C. On weekdays.D. In the evenings.
27. _______ can be a volunteer.
A. ChildrenB. Old women
C. Anyone aged 12—70D. Young people
28. Volunteers want to get _______ when they help others.
A. moneyB. computers
C. everythingD. nothing
29. Carlos Domingo does volunteer work with _______.
A. animalsB. children
C. computersD. older people
30. We can read such a passage _______.
A. in a newspaperB. in a storybook
C. in a picture bookD. in a textbook
In every little girls toy box, there might be a Barbie Doll. Barbie is 50 years old this year. It was designed in 1959 by an American businesswoman named Ruth Handler. She and her husband Elliott started the toy company Mattel. She named the new doll after their daughter Barbara. The first Barbie Doll appeared at the toy fair（交易会） in New York on March 9th, 1959. This date is used as Barbies birthday.
Mattel sold three hundred thousand Barbie Dolls in the first year at a price of three dollars. Today, a fiftyyearold Barbie in good condition might cost more than twentyseven thousand dollars. Mattel says 90% of the girls in the United States aged from three to ten own at least one Barbie Doll. And girls aged three to six own an average（平均） of about twelve.
When Mattel created Barbie Dolls half a century ago, they never thought this doll would become a legend. Now Barbie Dolls are famous all over the world. They are sold in one hundred and fifty countries, and every second three Barbie Dolls are sold around the world.
31. Who designed the first Barbie Doll in 1959?
A. Mattel.B. Elliott.
C. Barbara.D. Ruth Handler.
32. A Barbie Doll cost _______ dollars in the first year after it appeared.
A. 3B. 50
C. 90D. 27,000
33. What does the underlined word “legend” mean in the passage?
A. 传播B. 传奇
C. 传承D. 传达
34. The writer doesnt tell us _______.
A. Barbie Dolls are very popular with girls
B. Barbie Dolls sell well around the world
C. what the first Barbie Doll was based on
D. the doll Barbie was named after Barbara
35. Whats the best title of the passage?
A. Barbies birthdayB. Barbie Dolls
C. A lovely girl named BarbieD. Why are Barbies popular
If you live in the United States, the law says you cant have a fulltime job until you are 16 years old. At 14 or 15, you can work parttime after school or on weekends, and during summer you can work 40 hours each week. Does all that mean that if you are younger than 14, you cant earn（赚） your own money? Of course not! Kids who are between the ages of 10 and 13 can earn money by doing lots of things.
Valerie, 11, told us that she made money by cleaning up other peoples yards. Lena, 13, made money by knitting（织） dog sweaters and selling them to her neighbors. And Reisa said she had started taking art classes and showing her work to people. People have asked her to draw pictures for them and they pay her for them. Jasmine, 13, writes articles for different magazines!
Earning is learning. By working to earn your own money, you are learning the skills you will need to succeed in life. These skills can include things like getting along with others, using technology（技术） and using your time. Some people think that asking for money is a lot easier than earning it; however, when you make your own money, you dont have to depend on someone else. The five dollars that you earn will probably make you feel a lot better in your hand than the twenty dollars you ask for.
36. Kids can have fulltime jobs at the age of _______ in the USA.
A. 17B. 14
C. 13D. 10
37. If you are 15 years old, you cant work _______.
A. after schoolB. on weekends
C. during summerD. on weekdays
38. Reisa makes money by _______.
A. cleaning up other peoples yards
B. drawing pictures for others
C. writing articles for different magazines
D. knitting dog sweaters and selling them to her neighbors
39. According to the passage, which of the following is Not True?
A. You are learning how to succeed by working in your teens.
B. Kids are encouraged to live independently in the USA.
C. Earning ones money is better than asking for money from others.
D. Kids dont need to get along with others when making money.
40. From the passage we know that _______.
A. parents wont let their children earn their own money
B. its hard for kids under 14 years old to earn money in the USA
C. kids can learn skills if they try to earn money on their own
D. if kids try to earn money, they wont have enough time to study
Korean culture (韩国文化) is really exciting right now. The Korean Wave is sweeping Asian countries including China. Young people are going crazy (疯狂的) about Korean TV plays, Korean pop songs, taekwondo and the Korean language.
The Korean Wave started a few years ago with the TV series Winter Sonata. This love story is still popular. People, especially girls, like the beautiful story and goodlooking actors (演员) like Bae Yong Jun.
In the music world Korean girls are making themselves heard in China. You can often find big Korean names like Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle at the top of the Chinese music charts (排行榜).
The Korean Wave has also make young people want to try the clothes and hairstyles of pop stars, too. Not only that. Now some girls in China are having plastic surgery (整容) to change the way they look. People say some beautiful Korean stars have had plastic surgery. These stars dont make plastic surgery look shameful (丢面子的).
Are all the faces of beautiful Korean girls not real? Find out for yourself when you next visit South Korea.
41. The Korean Wave refers to (指) _______.
A. Korean TV plays B. Korean culture
C. Korean language D. Korean pop songs
42. _______ is the start of the Korean Wave.
A. Taekwondo B. Korean music
C. The TV series Winter Sonata D. Korean clothes
43. From the third paragraph we know _______.
A. many Korean girls often come to China and sing pop songs
B. Korean pop songs are liked by many Chinese people, especially the young
C. girls like gooklooking Bae Young Jun more than Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle
D. many Chinese people enjoy the songs sung by Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle
44. The underlined sentence in the fourth paragraph means _______.
A. people cant tell which beautiful face is a real one
B. plastic surgery really makes the stars look more beautiful
C. the Korean stars dont think plastic surgery is a shameful thing
D. people dont think plastic surgery is a shameful thing any longer
45. Which of the following is Not True according to the passage?
A. Bae Yong Jun is the most popular Korean actor in China.
B. Young people like most pop stars clothes and hairstyles.
C. Now the Korean TV series Winter Sonata is still loved by people.
D. Some Chinese girls are trying to change their faces by having plastic surgery.
When you are learning English, listening, speaking and writing are important, but reading can also be very helpful. When you read, you can not only learn some new words, but also you can learn how to use these English words. When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.
Good reading tips.
Try to read at the right level（水平）. Read something that you can(more or less) understand. If you need to stop every three words to use a dictionary, it is not interesting.
Try to increase the number of your new words. If there are four or five new words on a page, write them in your notebook. But you dont have to write them while you read. Instead, try to guess their meaning as you read: mark them with a pen. Then come back when you have finished reading to look them up in a dictionary and write them in your own vocabulary book. Then try to remember them.
Try to read regularly. For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday. Fix（固定） a time to read and keep to it. You could read for fifteen minutes when you go to bed, or when you get up or at lunchtime.
Read what interests you. Choose a book or a magazine about a subject that you like, because you are going to spend time and money reading it. So, choose an interesting book. You can also read newspapers. There are many English newspapers in China. For example, 21st Century Teens. It is easy enough for you to understand it .There is something interesting in it.
46. According to the passage, how many reading tips does the writer give us?
A. Three.B. Four.
C. Five.D. Six.
47. Which of the following sentences is right?
A. Reading a lot can help you write better.
B. When you read, you can only learn some new words.
C. It is interesting for you to stop every three words to use a dictionary.
D. Try to read something that you cant understand to make your English better.
48. If you meet a few new words on a page while reading, _______.
A. give up reading
B. guess the meaning at first
C. write them down at once
D. look them up in a dictionary at once
49. To make your reading better, _______.
A. its enough for you to read 21st Century Teens
B. only read a magazine about a subject that you like
C. you should read something that you like for a short time once a day at least
D. reading English for two hours every Sunday is much better than for a short time once a day
50. The passage is mainly about _______.
A. what to readB. reading is very helpful
C. when to readD. how to make reading better
Ⅳ. 短文改错/Proofreading and error correction (10分)
Many years ago a poor man grew an orange tree. 51. _______
On the tree there were many fine oranges. Some day he found 52. _______
one of them was so big as a football. He took it 53. _______
for the king. The king was so happy that he gave the 54. _______
poor man lots money. When a rich man heard of it, 55. _______
he said for himself, “Ill take my gold cup to the king 56. _______
and he will give me much money.” Next day the king received 57. _______
from the cup. The king was very fond of the cup and he told 58. _______
the rich man，“I have an orange. Its beautiful than the cup, 59. _______
so I have decided to give it to you as the reward instead money.” 60. _______
Ⅴ. 单词拼写/Word spelling（10分）
Last spring I was walking in a park. In front of me there was a mum and her 3yearold daughter. The little girl was holding a string（线）, which had a balloon at the other e ____61____.
All of a sudden, a l ____62____ wind took the balloon from the little girl. I thought she would cry.
But, no! As the little girl turned to watch her balloon rise to the s ____63____, she cheerfully shouted out, “Wow!”
That little girl t ____64____ me something.
Later that day, I received a phone call from my friend, he told me an unexpected problem. I felt like r ____65____ with “Oh no, what should we do?” But remembering that little girl, I found m ____66____ saying, “Wow, that is interesting! How can I help you?”
One thing is for sure—life is always going to make us f ____67____ unexpected problems. However, how to deal with them is our choice. We can choose to be annoyed or i ____68____.
No matter what the situation is, a “Wow!” will always b ____69____ “Oh, no.”
So the next time you meet one of lifes unexpected g ____70____, remember that little girl and make it a “Wow!” experience. The “Wow!” always works.
61. _______62. _______ 63. _______ 64. _______ 65. _______
66. _______67. _______ 68. _______ 69. _______ 70. _______
Ⅵ. 书面表达/Writing (20分)
Ⅶ. 教学设计/Teaching plan（15分）
1. 能听懂、会说、会读单词rabbit, elephant, squirrel…
2. 能听懂、会说、会读和会写句型 be+doing。
3.D［解析］ 本题考查there be句型。从复数主语many students可知句型中的be动词要用are。
6.B［解析］ “be good at”为固定搭配，表示“擅长……”。“do well in …”表示在某一方面做得好，所以选B。
9.C［解析］ “Whats the woman?” 与“What does the woman do？”意思相同，表示“那位妇女是做什么的”，所对应的答语应表示职业，故选C。
10. C［解析］ either意为“（两者中的）任何一个”；neither意为“两者都不”；none意为“没有一个（三者或三者以上）”；both意为“两者都”。根据句意可知，两人都在书房做作业，没有一个人去外面玩耍，故选C。
11. C［解析］ hear about意为“听说, 接到消息”；hear of意为“听说”；hear from意为“收到信”；get from意为“从……得到”。此句应该是问最近有没有收到你父亲寄来的信，所以选C。
12. D［解析］ 考查情态动词的被动语态。其结构为：情态动词+be+过去分词。由下句“我认为应当在河上建一座桥”可知选D。
13. A［解析］ 根据横线后的动词不定式可以推断只有A项符合题意，B、C、D项后面跟省略to的动词不定式。
14. B［解析］ 考查特殊句式。“祈使句+and+陈述句”句式中，陈述句要用一般将来时，故选B。
15. C［解析］ 考查宾语从句。宾语从句用陈述句语序，排除B和D。再根据前句“now”可确定时态应用一般现在时，故选C。
26. A［解析］ 由文章第一句“Are you looking for something fun and would you like to help others in your spare time?”可知选A。
27. C［解析］ 由第一段最后一句“Anyone, from twelveyearold children to people in their seventies can become a volunteer.”可知选C。
28. D［解析］ 由“Were a nonprofit（非营利的) organization.”和第三段第一句“As a volunteer, I dont want to get anything.”可知选D。
29. B［解析］ 由“Seeing the childrens happy faces, Im happy, too.”可确定选B。
30. A［解析］ 由最后一句“Call us at 1-800-555-5756 or visit our website:www.activol.com.”可知这是一则广告，故选A。
31. D［解析］ 由原文第一段的“It was designed in 1959 by an American businesswoman named Ruth Handler.”可知选D。
32. A［解析］ 由第二段中的第一句话可知选A。
33. B［解析］ 联系上下文句意可推出：legend的意思是“传奇”。所以选B。
34. C［解析］ 注意题干问的是“作者没有告诉我们什么？”选项A、B、D在文中都有提及。所以选C。
35. B［解析］ 本文是关于介绍Barbie Dolls的文章，选项A、C、D对文意概括都不够全面。所以选B。
36. A［解析］ 由第一段开头处的“If you live in the United States, the law says you cant have a fulltime job until you are 16 years old.”可知，在美国孩子直到16岁后才可以做全职工作。故本题选A。
37. D［解析］ 由第一段中的“At 14 or 15, you can work parttime after school or on weekends, and during summer you can work…”可知，如果你15岁，就只能在周末、放学后或暑假做兼职工作。由此可推断15岁的孩子“在工作日”不能工作。
38. B［解析］ 由第二段中的“People have asked her to draw pictures for them and they pay her for them.”可知Reisa的挣钱方式，本题选B。
39. D［解析］ 由第三段中的“These skills can include things like getting along with others…”可知答案，注意题干要求选择错误的。
40. C［解析］ 由最后一段的描述可知答案。
41. B［解析］ 由文章第一段可知，韩剧、韩语、韩国流行歌曲都属于韩国文化的内容，韩流指的就是韩国文化，包括以上各个方面。
42. C［解析］ 由第二段第一句话可知，韩流以电视剧《冬日恋歌》为起点。
43. D［解析］ 由第三段第二句可知，在中国音乐排行榜上，韩国歌手Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle都排得很靠前。由此可以推断，人们很喜欢他们演唱的歌曲。故D项正确。
44. B［解析］ 画线句子的意思是：那些没整过容的明星感觉很丢面子。由此推断：整容手术会使人们看上去更漂亮。B项意思最为相近，故答案为B。
45. A［解析］ 文中第二段提到裴勇俊是位非常帅的男演员，但文中并没有证据证明在中国他是最流行的韩国演员，故A项错误。
46. B［解析］ 由“Good reading tips”下的每段句首“Try to read at the right level.”“Try to increase the number of your new words.”“Try to read regularly.”“Read what interests you.”可确定选B。
47. A［解析］ 由第一段末尾一句“When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.”可确定A项正确。
48. B［解析］ 由第四段“Instead, try to guess their meanings as you read: mark them with a pen.”一句可确定选B。
49. C［解析］ 根据倒数第二段“For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday.”可知应选C。
50. D［解析］ 通读全文可知，本文主要介绍了四种好的reading tips，即阅读技巧，由此可确定D是最佳答案。